Looking to learn how to draw a PANDA TRIBAL TATOUAGE ?
Using sketches and different steps, Panda Universe Explains how to make a nice tattoo!
Isn't it magnificent?
- Make a simple circle for the head, then draw the guidelines for the face.
- Draw the shape of the head and notice how the lining widens to form the cheeks.
- Now that the contours of the panda's head are drawn, you can draw the ears like this and then color them. Draw the long swirls to begin the creation of the face.
- Okay, that's when it starts to get really fun. Draw blackened shapes for the eyes, and be sure to leave a small white almond shape for the eyeballs. Draw the black marks on the edge of the nose, then draw the black marks for the tip of the nose and the tribal marks on the cheeks.
- You are nearing the end of this task. All you have to do here is draw and color a part of the left side of the body or neck and shoulder. Draw the mouth and chin hair. You will finish the face by adding other tribal marks.
- Now that the panda is finished, start drawing the bamboo shoot as you see it here. Also color.
- This is the last step of drawing. You will eventually draw the bamboo leaves, then you will draw the word kanji under the shoot. Clean the drawing and get ready to see what it all looks like.
- Here is the drawing completed when everything is said and done. I hope you like the end result. You can now either color your sketch or bring the drawing to your local tattoo parlor for inking.
THE PANDA SHOP:
Leave in commentsyour best drawings or colorings of pandas, baby panda, little panda, panda bear!
🐼Enjoy 15% off your first order with the code BLOG15!