Your stuffed panda should be washed carefully to avoid damage and to keep the fur soft! We can help you with these tips on how to wash your blanket.
OUR ADVICE BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
- Check the care label of your stuffed animal to know washing instructions.
- Avoid hot washes, as this could damage the fabric of your cute plush 🐼.
- Wash your plush panda in laundry bag or pillowcase mesh for extra protection in the washing machine.
- It's better to let your little panda dry naturally, especially if it's hot and dry. Spread it outside for a little sunbathing!
Your plush or blanket can get dirty quickly: if you are a baby or a small child, I know that you will love to suck on the ears and the little legs of your panda blanket. During shared meals, your plush panda will often end up with sticky paws; it will take a few hours to separate from it in order to clean it and eliminate the stains, as well as the bacteria.
I know that for you your favorite panda is more than just a soft toy. He is as important as a friend and will therefore need to be taken care of.
Here are the steps to wash your panda, ⚠️ if you are a child you will have to be accompanied by your parents to follow them! !
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR PANDA PLUSH BY HAND?
Sometimes you just have to look at the washing label on your stuffed animal 🐼, in particular if it is slightly stained (ketchup, ice cream, chocolate, etc.). Otherwise, the best way to proceed is to follow these steps:
- First of all, read care label for cleaning tips from your plush.
- If the label says washing 🧺 is possible, lightly moisten the stained area.
- Applied a small quantity of liquid detergent on a microfiber cloth. Do not forget to read the instructions for the cleaning product and to test a small part of your plush panda before cleaning it completely.
- Gently dab the stain to remove it.
- Rinse the area using a clean, damp cloth. You can also rinse the area with water. But beware of do not wet your plush completely and fill it with water 💧.
- Leash your soft toy or your panda blanket air dry.
If you are in a hurry to recover your panda blanket you can also check the possibility of it machine wash and also to dry it. The faster to wash, the faster to recover!
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR PANDA PLUSH WITH THE WASHING MACHINE?
Certain plush and soft toy panda should not be machine washed, even with a delicate cycle - such as natural fiber soft toys or those that are stuffed with foam beads. For others that can be safely put in the machine, follow these instructions:
- Identify any holes and remove the wires hanging down
- Place the panda in a mesh bag designed for washing of delicate clothing, or in a pillowcase.
- Wash it with water💧 lukewarm or cold in delicate cycle.
- ⚠️ Avoid hot water washes, as they can damage the fabric of your panda prefers.
Be sure to wash it with same colors to avoid fading.
If you make it dry your stuffed animal is in the open, use a towel to wring out the excess water and lay it out flat in the sun. Some pandas should not be hung on a rope to dry at the risk of damaging them. Use a hairbrush or comb to fluff up the dried fur.
HOW TO CLEAN AN OLD PANDA PLUSH?
If you still have the stuffed animal of your childhood and that you want to maintain it in order to pass it on to your child, you will have to follow the following steps to clean it. The old ones soft toys or panda blanket are fragile and the ideal is to clean them or entrust them to a cleaning specialist like a dry cleaner. If you think your old one panda blanket can be hand washed so follow our little panda tips:
- Put on a pair of rubber gloves
- Full a bucket or sink of warm or cold water and add liquid detergent following the dosage instructions 🧺.
- Put tplush panda in water and leave to quench. Shake gently?
- Drain the soapy water and rinse your lint until it no longer foams
- Wring out the excess water and wipe it off with a towel before finally lay it out flat in the sun.
PANDAS PLUSH PLUSH FROM YOUR PANDA UNIVERSE SHOP:
In Panda universe we know it is important to take care of his favorite stuffed animal, they will delight and offer good humor to children and adults. They will for certain become much more than a companion and will turn into Teddy for the little ones. Don't hesitate to throw in browsing our selections of plush and soft toy panda available on the official store little pandas !