Looking to learn to draw PÔ PING OF KING FU PANDA?
Using sketches and the different stages, yours Panda Shopexplains how to make a pretty drawing!
Let's go !
Step 1 :
- In this first step, you will draw the basic shapes and guidelines for Pô Ping. Start by drawing a circle for her head, with face guidelines in the middle. Next, draw the shape of his torso and the shape of his hands and feet. From these shapes, draw the guidelines that are linked.
2nd step :
- Now you are going to draw the facial features of Po, such as the lining of his eyes, the bones of the eyebrows, the tip of the nose and the mouth. Next, draw the shape of her body by tracing the liner using a coarse line so that it looks like fur around the edges. Draw his fingers on both hands, then draw the shape of the lower half of his body, like legs and feet, as shown.
- Straighten the guidelines you made on the face and draw the eyeballs and pupils. Then draw the shape of Po's ears and the left side of his neck. You will also have to draw the lining of her belly to separate the black from the white. Now draw the fabric of his paws as you can see on his right hand and detail his toes and socks.
- For the next part, shade the pupils and detail her ripped shorts by adding the stitched gaze lines and the striped waistband with the thick rope look. After doing all of this, you can move on to the next step.
- Ok, this is the last step towards achieving Po. All you have to do in this step is draw the pants, legs and torn sandals. I had a little trouble drawing this so draw it at a steady pace.
- This is what your panda should look like when you're done. Now all you have to do is color it in and add it to your sketch collection.
THE PANDA SHOP:
Leave in commentsyour best drawings or coloring pages of pandas, baby panda, little panda, panda bear!
🐼Enjoy 15% off your first order with the code BLOG15!