Looking to learn how to draw a BABY PO, KUNG FU PANDA ?
Using sketches and the different stages, Panda universe explains how to make a pretty drawing!
Isn't he adorable inrolling in the grass?
Step 1 :
- As you know, Po is a big ball of fun. Start by drawing a circle for its big head, then make another shape attached to the shape of the head until you have a unique shape. Add the facial guide and go to step two.
2nd step :
- Draw the structure of the shape of Baby Po's head and make sure to add the hair swirl in the middle of his head. Draw an ear and go to step three.
- Using the face guidelines you drew in step one, start drawing the large round shapes of Po's eyes. Next, draw the nose and give baby Po a simple, friendly smile.
- Draw the eyes, then sketch the eyeballs. Add a few details to the tip of her nose, then draw a smile line.
- Draw baby Po's left arm, and his hand, then draw baby Po's round, rolled body, thickening the liner you drew in step one.
- Draw the other arm and hand, then baby Po's legs and feet. Add the marking line on her tummy, then start erasing the lines and shapes you drew in step one.
- Here's how cute Baby Po is when you're done. Now you can have fun coloring it and add it to your best drawings!
THE PANDA SHOP:
Leave in commentsyour best drawings or coloring pages of pandas, baby panda, little panda, panda bear!
🐼Enjoy 15% off your first order with the code BLOG15!