Today I'm going to show you how draw a panda in cartoon using the shape of the tiny letter "k." The animal is broken down in several steps to make your job easier.
This guide is perfect for kindergarten children, younger children, as well as older children who are just learning to draw.
STEP-BY-STEP DRAWING INSTRUCTIONS
- Draw a tiny letter form "k."
- Draw a letter "c" upside down on the "k" to close it and make it look like an "R" letter in capital letters.
- Draw a U-shaped letter for each arm.
- Draw a line for the part between the legs.
- Draw a "U" for each leg.
- Draw 2 ovals - one for each eye. One is larger than the other.
- Draw a circle for each ear, one larger than the other.
- Draw a circle for each outer ear.
- Draw an oval for the nose.
- Draw a side shape 3 for the mouth.
- Your cartoon panda drawing is over.
You can color your panda if you want to.
THE PANDA SHOP:
Leave in commentsyour best drawings or colorings of pandas, baby panda, little panda, panda bear!
🐼Enjoy 15% off your first order with the code BLOG15!