You are looking to learn how to draw a DRACULA PANDA ?
Using sketches and steps, your Panda BoutiqueExplains how to make a nice drawing!
Isn't it adorable withIts small crocs?
- Start with two forms, one for the head and another for the body. Make sketches of lightweight facial guides like this one.
- Draw the shape you just drew in the first step to thicken the shape of the head. Once done, make the ears, then draw the collar of the upper cape.
- Using the facial guides you made during the first stage, draw the oval shapes of the rings around the eyes, then draw the eyes and the real eye globes.
- Draw the nose, mouth and crocs, then draw another part of the cape.
- Draw the arms that must be short, strong and stiff or firm. When everything is done, you can make your hands and fingers.
- Just draw the back, thighs, feet and the big round belly. It's very easy.
- To finish the last step, just draw the cape, then the tail. Clear the lines and errors you made along the way to clean and prepare the color.
- Now you can color it!
THE PANDA SHOP:
Leave CommentsYour best drawings or coloring of pandas, baby panda, panda, bear panda!
🐼Take advantage of 15 % discount on your first order with code BLOG15!