Looking to learn how to draw a CUTE PANDA EASILY ?
Using sketches and different steps,Panda Universe explains how to make a nice drawing!
Isn't he adorable withhis pretty little head ?
Here we go!
- Here, make a circle large enough for the shape of the head and a smaller circle for the body. Add the facial guidelines and keep going.
- To make the head of this panda, just thicken all the lines you drew in the first step. Once this is done, you can pull the ears and move on to the third step.
- For the eyes, it is enough to draw first two oval shapes for the outer rings, then two other oval shapes for the inner parts of the eyes. Color a nose and then make the lips.
- For this panda, I drew the little paws that touch his face. When the hands or legs are drawn, finish the lining of the face and draw the lower parts of the arms. The combined arms and hands look something like an unfinished dog bone drawing.
- For the last step of the drawing, just tuck in the belly, then take out the legs and feet. Draw the lower padding of the feet, then you can erase the guides and shapes you drew during the first step.
- Here's how cute the panda is when you're done creating this adorable bear. Color it and when you're done, you can try something new.