You are looking to learn how to draw a PANDA-COLOURED CHAT?
Using sketches and steps, your Panda BoutiqueExplains how to make a nice drawing!
Isn't it adorable With Her small belly?
- Start by drawing a head shape, then add a guideline for the face.
- Start by drawing the peel head as well as the cheek cheeks. Make sure there are two hair wicks at the top of the head.
- Then add the cat ears that also look like bat ears.
- You will now draw the large circles that will be used as a mask for the eyes. Draw the nose and the edge of the nose. Make your mouth and you're done.
- Here you will draw the eyes in the form of almond, then add a light detail at the end of the nose which is a simple slit.
- We are going to work on the drawing of the half-cat body, half panda. Draw your arms and legs, then sketch the shape of the big belly.
- Draw the thighs, the feet, the bottom of the feet, which must also include padding paws. Make a sketch of the body by detailing this.
- Finally, draw the long tail of the feline and notice how the tail lies beneath the back. Erase the mistakes you made by drawing your panda.
- When you have finished, paste it and skip to the next lesson.
THE PANDA SHOP:
Leave CommentsYour best drawings or coloring of pandas, baby panda, panda, bear panda!
🐼Take advantage of 15 % discount on your first order with code BLOG15!