Looking to learn how to draw a PANDA ZEN ?
Using sketches and the different stages, Panda universe explains how to make a pretty drawing!
Isn't he adorable with his posture of meditation?
Step 1 :
- Start with two shapes, one for the head and one for the body. You will then draw the guidelines for the face and arms.
2nd step :
- Start shaping the silhouette of the panda's head and face.
- Next, using the face guidelines, you will draw the eyelid shapes for the closed eyes, then the marking circles around each eye, followed by the nose, mouth / smile, and finally the eyebrows.
- Go ahead, draw the ears.
- Draw the sides of the body, then the arms and finally the fingers / hands posed in meditation.
- We are now going to draw the legs which are also in a meditative pose, followed by the feet and toes.
- Finally, we will draw the shadow under the panda which is created by the hover. Erase errors and guides.
- Here is the drawing, the panda is ready to color. Excellent work !
THE PANDA SHOP:
Leave in commentsyour best drawings or coloring pages of pandas, baby panda, little panda, panda bear!
🐼Enjoy 15% off your first order with the code BLOG15!