Looking to learn how to draw a Panda Too Cute ?
Using sketches and the different stages, Panda universe explains how to make a pretty drawing!
Isn't he adorable with his cute little head?
Let's go !
Step 1 :
- Start with a large oval for the base of the head. Then draw your guidelines. I prefer to use a ruler in order to draw the guidelines perfectly. Usually I leave the circles freehand and then quickly sketch the guidelines. For the base of the body, draw a shape similar to the body in the main image. This way, you will be able to get the rest of the body back in no time. Hope learning to draw cute pandas won't be a problem in this tutorial!
2nd step :
- Ok, this step is very simple. See how I start with the simpler shapes? This is great for creating things quickly, especially if you are drawing at school or at work. Start with a circle for the head. Basically, trace the oval you created in step 1. Once you've done that, go over the oval dots for the eyes.
- Continue this step by drawing the eyes and ears. Again, this is a very simple step to making the cutest panda ever! Be sure to draw an oversized panda head to limit the cuteness.
- Now you are going to have to draw the cute little nose and the little mouth. I always draw the mouths with a rounded "W". If you are stuck on this part, think about a "W" shape. Then draw the shoulders and the nose.
- In this step, complete the rest of the body by drawing the soles of the feet and the bottom. It's pretty easy. The legs and feet seem a bit fused together, which is actually a good thing. It will make your panda design much cuter.
- This is the last step to complete the drawing of your cute panda. Finish the details of the sole of the legs. Then draw the indication lines of its marks.
- This is what the line art should look like after you finish your drawing. See how cute it is? I can't help but look at her adorable face. I spent a lot of time drawing this cute little guy. Hope you enjoyed this lesson, send us your panda once you're done!