Looking to learn how to draw a PANDA ROUX ?
Using sketches and different steps, Panda Universe explains how to make a nice drawing!
Isn't he adorable with his pretty little eyes?
- Make two shapes; one for the head and another for the body. Make a sketch of the facial guidelines, then move on to the second step.
- Using the guide for the head you just made, start drawing the shape of the panda's head, ears and part of the shape of the face. Notice the small tufts of hair on the head and sides of the head.
- We will now draw the cute little eyes, then the nose and mouth. Once this is done, make a sketch of the details inside the ears.
- Draw the back end of the body, then the back foot, leg and front leg. Don't forget to add the toes.
- Complete the body design by sketching the chest and drawing the front and back legs. Draw the paws, too.
- You will now draw the thick tail, then move on to step 7.
- Add stripes to the tail, marks on the body and marks on the face. Clear the errors and you're done.
- Here is the drawing completed when you are finished. You can now color your red panda design as you saw in this lesson.
THE PANDA SHOP:
Leave in commentsyour best drawings or colorings of pandas, baby panda, little panda, panda bear!
🐼Enjoy 15% off your first order with the code BLOG15!