Looking to learn how to draw a PANDA THAT EATS BAMBOO ?
Using sketches and different steps, Panda Universe explains how to make a nice drawing!
Isn't he adorable with his small bamboo ?
Here we go!
- As you can see, this is a very easy one to learn. Start with two large circles, one for the baby panda's head and the other for the body. Then add the facial guidelines, then draw a line for the left arm and a knot for the right arm.
- You will now draw the ears of the baby panda as well as the shape of his arm. Then draw two circles for the baby panda's eyes using the facial indications you traced in the first step. Draw a third circle in the eye and color it. These are the pupils of the baby panda. Then add the dented line to the mouth.
- You are getting closer and closer to the last step and all you have to do here is draw the pretty buttoned nose on the baby panda's face. Then draw a bamboo leaf as well as cute baby panda hands and thin fingers.
- This is your last step of drawing and all you have to do is draw the shape of the lower body of the baby panda. Once you've done that, draw the legs, feet and tail. Clear all the guidelines and shapes you drew during the first step to clean up your super cute design of this baby panda kawaii.
- All you have to do is color your baby panda and erase all the guidelines and shapes you drew in the first step. Once you've done this, you'll have finished this tutorial on how to draw a baby panda kawaii, step by step.