HOW TO DRAW A KAWAII PANDA WITH A STEP-BY-STEP HEART
of reading - words
Looking to learn how to draw a Panda Kawaii with a Heart?
Using sketches and different stages, Panda Universe explains how to make a nice drawing!
Isn't he adorable with his pretty eyes and heart?
So to your pencils! Here we go!
- Start by drawing the guide for the head and/or face. Draw the facial guidelines, then move on to Step 2.
- You will now draw the actual shape of the panda's face and the shape of its head this way. It's supposed to look like a cloud.
- Fill part of the space with fluffy hair. As you can see, the strands are drawn into pieces.
- All you have to do is pull your ears and then add the details inside your ears.
- Once you have reached this stage, all you have to do is draw your eyes and your body. For now, we will draw the circles of black marks around each eye. Then we'll draw the nose and mouth.
- Color the pupils and then move on to step 7.
- Start this step by drawing part of the arms, then draw a large heart that occupies most of the bear's chest.
- Finish drawing the body and add the finger lines to the arms you drew in the previous step. Once this is done, add blocks to the feet, and give the panda more marks.
- For the last step, just draw the tail. Clear the mistakes. Here you have succeeded.
- Here is the drawing of your panda on Valentine's Day. Color this little guy, then give your drawing to the person most important to you on Valentine's Day!