HOW TO DRAW A KAWAII PANDA FROM THE WORD "PANDA"
of reading - words
Today I will show you how to draw a cartoon panda from the word "panda". This is a request from a little fan of our tutorials who wanted me to draw a kawaii panda today.
Hope you enjoy his request. Here are the simple steps to follow. Have fun !
D INSTRUCTIONSESSIN STEP BY STEP
Step 1 :
- Write "panda" as I do ... with the lower case "n" a little shorter.
2nd step :
- Make sure there are curved lines above the "a" and "d". These are the eyes.
- Draw an upside down "U" shaped letter over the eyes.
- Draw ears in a circle. Draw a curved line at the bottom of the face ... and the nose.
- Draw curved lines in the eyes. Draw a side shape # 3 under the nose. The letter "P" is the left hand ... make sure he has a stick in his hand. Draw an upside-down letter "C" shape in the right hand (the last letter "a" is the right hand).
- Draw lines on the stick and an oval at the bottom of it. Draw ovals around the eyes. Draw legs in the shape of a "j".
- Color the areas black. Draw a line in the right hand and two lines coming out of the stick. Draw the whites of the eyes in the form of circles.
- Draw leaf shapes on the lines you drew in the last step.
- Draw lines for the arms.
Step 10 :
- Fill the arms in black.
THE PANDA SHOP:
Leave in commentsyour best drawings or coloring pages of pandas, baby panda, little panda, panda bear!
🐼Enjoy 15% off your first order with the code BLOG15!