HOW TO DRAW A PANDA WITH A KAWAII ELEPHANT BALLOON
of reading - words
Today I will show you how to draw cute kawaii style panda holding an elephant balloon. This is a super cute illustration that you will now know how to draw with the following simple step by step instructions.
I will guide you using simple geometric shapes, letters of the alphabet and numbers. Good drawing!
STEP BY STEP DRAWING INSTRUCTIONS
Step 1 :
- The blue lines in this tutorial are "guidelines" ... that means you draw them to guide you ... but they will be erased later. So draw an oval guide line slightly.
2nd step :
- Lightly draw a rectangle with rounded corners, as this is a guide line.
- Draw a partial circle for the elephant's body. Draw a trunk shape upside down.
- Draw two lines for each arm and each leg. Draw an upside down "J" shape for part of the proboscis.
- Draw curved lines at the ends of the arms and legs. Draw a curved line at the top of the trunk.
- Draw "S" curves (ie a curve below followed by a curve above).
- Draw a group of shapes in the shape of a "3".
- Draw "S" curves in the ears. Draw curved lines on the trunk. Draw an oval under each eye.
- Draw an upside-down "V" shape on top of the elephant's head. Draw an oddly shaped oval for the bear's head.
- Draw an "M" shape for the hair, on top of the elephant's head. Draw an oval for the body of the bear. Do not draw the blue line.
- Draw two circles for the bear's eyes. Draw an oval inside the bear's belly. Do not draw the part with the blue line.
- Draw a lowercase letter "e" and a "J" shape for the bear's arms.
- Draw a "C" shape for the ears. Draw an oval nose.
- Draw a "C" shape in each ear. Draw an oval in each eye. Draw an "S" shaped curve for the elephant's tail.
- Draw a curved line on the elephant's tail.
- Draw a "U" for the right foot.
- Draw a "C" for the left paw.
- Color the illustration.
THE PANDA SHOP:
Leave in commentsyour best drawings or coloring pages of pandas, baby panda, little panda, panda bear!
🐼Enjoy 15% off your first order with the code BLOG15!