Learn how to draw grizzly bear, panda and polar bear in We Bare Bears thanks to easy step-by-step instructions of this simple drawing tutorial.
STEP-BY-STEP DRAWING INSTRUCTIONS FOR PANDA
- Draw a Type 3 shape.
- Draw a side shape in the form of "U" to the left of the first form.
- Draw legs in the shape of "U".
- Draw points for the eyes on the upper bear.
- Then draw Type 3 shapes for the 2 bottom bears.
- Draw an oval nose on the upper bear.
- Draw side shapes in the shape of "U" on the two bottom bears.
- Draw letters in the shape of "C" for ears and tail.
- Draw your legs.
- Draw a wrinkled face on the upper bear.
- Draw points for the eyes on the two bears at the bottom.
- Draw the nose and mouth of the last two bears.
- Draw line lines on the legs of the upper bear.
- Draw legs on the bottom bear.
- Finish off the legs of the lower bear.
- Draw line lines on the middle bear's legs.
- Add line curves to the body of the middle bear. Also add ovals around his eyes
- Add lines on the legs of the lower bear.
- All you have to do is colouring the bears and it's over. Come back soon for other drawing lessons!
THE PANDA SHOP:
Leave CommentsYour best drawings or coloring of pandas, baby panda, panda, bear panda!
🐼Take advantage of 15 % discount on your first order with code BLOG15!