Today I'm going to show you how draw a polar bear, a panda and a small bear. They are much easier to draw.
Below is the step-by-step drawing lesson... Good reading and good drawing.
DRAWING INSTRUCTIONS ÉTAPE BY ÉTape
- Draw weird-shaped ovals - they don't need to look exactly like mine.
- Lightly draw guide lines through the bodies... these lines will be erased at the end.
- Draw circles for the ears.
- Draw ovals for the feet.
- Draw U-shaped shapes for the arms.
- Draw ovals for the eyes on the first two bears. On the last bear, draw circles for the rings around the panda's eyes.
- Draw an oval for each nose.
- Draw ovals on the soles of all feet.
Step 11 :
- Draw curved lines and a 3-shape on the bear's second leg.
- Draw lines and a curved line.
- Draw a form of letter "D" for the mouth of the second bear. Draw ovals for the panda's eyes and a circle for its tail.
- Draw a letter "C" for the tongue of the second bear. Draw curved lines for the panda's stripes and a curved line for his mouth.
- Draw U-shaped teeth.
- Color the cubs if you have time. I hope you had a good time!
THE PANDA SHOP:
Leave in commentsyour best drawings or colorings of pandas, baby panda, little panda, panda bear!
🐼Enjoy 15% off your first order with the code BLOG15!