How to sew a little panda in feutrine ? Well, it's not as difficult as you can imagine. And the little panda is not only cute and hug, it is also very simple to sew.
I hope you enjoy it. the manufacture of the small panda in feutrine, but a warning: the pandas are very, very hungry... so you must absolutely put on lots of bamboo in the pantry!
IF YOU HAVE BEEN
- 10 X 10 black felt
- 8 X 9 white felt
- Sewing thread
- Pills or sewing clamps
- Weighting equipment (riz)
- Perforator (optional)
- Trace the model of the small panda's back, eye cache, nose and chest marking on the black felt and cut out as shown above.
- Trace the template from the front of the small panda on the white felt and cut.
- I used a perforator to cut two eye circles into the white felt. You can also draw a circle 1/4 in diameter for each eye on the white felt and cut it out.
- Stick them black eye-hide, marking the nose and chest.
- I sewed the eye circles using a French knot for pupils. You can also paste them and make the pupils by placing a soft-mined pencil in the center of each circle and rotating it gently around. It will leave a dark spot for the pupil without damaging the felt. Make sure the tip of your pencil isn't too sharp.
- I made my mouth using two stitches. You can also make a simpler mouth using a single horizontal seam point.
- Pin the front and back of Little Panda together. Use a current point to sew around the small panda as shown above. Don't forget to leave an opening at the top of its head, as indicated on the model.
- Use a funnel to fill the lower third of the small panda with rice. Then fill the rest of the head with farce and sew the opening to close it.
At that time, the Little Panda will probably have a wolf hunger and so you will have to look for juicy bamboo shoots. I hope you and your new little bear will have a good time and live many adventures together.
THE PANDA BOUTIC:
Leave in commentsyour best drawings or colorings of pandas, baby panda, little panda, panda bear!
🐼Enjoy 15% discount on your first order with BLOG15 code!